Tuesday, June 21, 2011

EPIC After Dark Winner! And Original Sin Teaser #54

Thanks so much to everyone who came out to see us in Dallas last night! Y'all totally rock!

Can't wait for more Texas hospitality tonight in Houston. Courtney, Leah and I will be at the Barnes & Noble in The Woodlands, TX, 1201 Lake Woodlands Dr. at 5pm, with special guest, Sophie Jordan. Squee!

And, I promised a full set of signed After Dark books (Angelfire, A Touch Mortal, Personal Demons and Original Sin) to one of you who helped spread the word. A ton of you Tweeted, Facebooked and blogged about it and we love you for it. I've collected all your Twitter handles, Facebook and Blogger names and thrown you into the randomizer.

But, before I draw the Epic After Dark winner, today's Original Sin Teaser! Yesterday I mentioned that these last few teasers are deep into the book, so I'm keeping them short as not to spoil.

#OriginalSin p293 Gabe to Luc: “Imagine my surprise when I came looking for you and found you in Hell.”

And, now, the winner of a whole slew of books, as chosen by the randomizer is...



@odell92

Thanks for the RTs! Congratulation! I will DM you!

Check in tomorrow for some fun Original Sin book trailer news! (and maybe a sneak peek!)

1 comment: