Thursday, June 23, 2011

New Orleans, gator hunting and Original Sin Teaser #56

Last night the fabulous Leah Clifford (A Touch Mortal) Courtney Allison Moulton (Angelfire) and I pulled in to New Orleans and immediately hit the French Quarter for dinner. Today, we've been out and about southern Louisiana. We went to see Thibodaux, Louisiana, which some of my shiny new characters call home, and we went to a gator farm. Here's Courtney holding a gator!

Here's Leah with hers:


And here's me checking out a gator...

So much fun! =)

Tomorrow I'm hoping to hit one of New Orleans' amazing cemetaries. Maybe do some writing. And, then I'm having dinner with my truly fabulous agent and Julie Cross (Tempest, 2011) tomorrow night. On Saturday I'm signing finished copies of Original Sin at ALA, Tor Booth #1122 from 11-12. Come get your signed copy if you're around! =)
Okay. Only 2 more Original Sin Teasers, and tomorrow, the grand finale, is the teaser to end all teasers. Was that enough of a tease for you? ;p With that, here's today's:

#OriginalSin p295 Gabe to Luc: “I’m a Dominion. You know what happens if I lose my wings.”

More from ALA tomorrow, and next week....the Original Sin book trailer! :p

3 comments: