Friday, September 16, 2011

Plethora of contest winners!

Okay...winners. I had two contests that ended today. Thanks to everyone who stopped by to enter over the last few days! =)

I have compiled results and plugged them into the randomizer, and I have WINNERS! So, winner of the Birthday Bash for a signed set of PD and OS is...


Ellen Elizabeth

And, the winner of the third of four first chapter and query critiques in my Agent Signing Anniversary Bash is...

Leah Miller

Congrats to both of you! I will email you soon!!!

And...if you didn't win, another query and first chapter critique will be up for grabs next week! =)

2 comments:

  1. Yay! Thank you so much! I look forward to reading your books! My twin says they're amazing! (:

    vampyreprincess109(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Thanks so much! I hope I didn't just completely miss your email.

    leahraemiller at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete