Thursday, October 31, 2013

USA Today Bestseller list and Smooches

Once again, you guys have proven that I have the BEST READERS IN THE UNIVERSE! A LITTLE TOO FAR is back on the USA Today Bestseller list! Thank you guys sooooo much, from the bottom of my heart. I've gotten so much support, from fabulous bloggers who helped me get the word out early, to readers who are telling their friends, and I wish I could come personally smooch each and every one of you.


If you're in the Houston area, I'll be at the Houston Book Rave Saturday with, like, a zillion other amazing authors, including but not limited to, Jennifer L. Armentrout, Cora Carmack, Jay Crownover, Katy Evans, C.C. Hunter, Sophie Jordan, Victoria Scott, K.A. Tucker, Rachel Vincent, and TONS of others. If you come, I promise you smooches. And also candy! Only A LITTLE TOO FAR will be available for sale at this event, so if you have my Personal Demons books, feel free to bring them and I'm happy to sign! Can't wait to meet more of my favorite people!

1 comment: